Google Cloud CDN
From Luis Gallego Hurtado - Not Another IT guy
Low-latency, low-cost content delivery using Google's global network.
- Caching layer: cache hit, miss, fill and egress.
- Each cache entry has an expiration time defined by Cache Control: s-maxage, Cache Control: max-age and or Expires HTTP Headers, sorted by precedence order.
- It supports Anycast
- It supports cache invalidation of either an object or a set of objects (path pattern, single host).
- It supports VM and storage as a backend
- It provides SSL with no extra cost.
- Seamless integration with Google Cloud Load Balancers.
- Fees per cache egress (GB), cache fill (GB), number of HTTP/S lookup requests, and number of invalidations.