MarketGamy - My first adventure as Entrepreneur
Some years ago, in 2017, I started an adventure, my first adventure as entrepreneur.
This adventure aimed to create and launch MarketGamy, a collaborative marketplace for trading video games.
Perhaps, it was not successful in terms of income, although it was a unforgivable experience.
- 1 From Business Idea to Business Model
- 2 The initial scenario
- 3 Creating the MVP for Sellurgames
- 4 Looking for support and collaboration
- 5 Setting up the company
- 6 Marketing comes over the project
- 7 Challenges
From Business Idea to Business Model
The initial scenario
- The initial team
- The initial name: Sellurgames is born
- The initial strategy
- Funding an initial financial analysis
Creating the MVP for Sellurgames
- Sellurgames: Scope of MVP of Sellurgames
- Sellurgames: MVP or beta?
- Sellurgames: Business challenges
- Sellurgames: Technical challenges
Integration with other systems
Empowering the team
- The competences and talent matrix
- The cofounders search: searching for talent
- Another cofounder is found: my fellow traveller
- Dealing with cofounder.
Looking for support and collaboration
- The EOI incubation program
- Our experience with Google Campus Residency program
- Some other incubation programs
Setting up the company
- The legality
- Creating the company with PAE
- Looking for co-working space
Marketing comes over the project
- Choosing a company name and a product name: MarketGamy is born
- Choosing a brand logo
Setting Up the Company domains
- Setting up your own domain in Aerobatic with NameCheap
- Setting up a NameCheap domain with a Hostalia mailbox
Restyling the product
- Changing the theme of the website
- Changing the theme of the mobile
- Looking for a financial partner.