Google Cloud Deployment Manager
From Luis Gallego Hurtado - Not Another IT guy
Google Cloud Deployment Manager allows you to create and manage resources Google Cloud resources with simple templates.
- It supports parallel deployment
- It is based on templates.
- It supports parametrization, with input and output parameters.
- It supports schema pfiles for defining and constraining parameters.
- It supports references to other resource definitions.
- Preview mode is available, before commiting the changes.